[PD] graphic tablets

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Tue Apr 23 20:05:57 CEST 2002

hi marco,

Am Dienstag, 23. April 2002 20:04 schrieb marco:
> I would be quite interested in interfacing the pressure and tilt info
> into the actual event creation.  Has this been done?
> a wacom~ or gtk-event-interface~

you might want to take a look at the usb objects i made for jmax.
there is one generic event object, and one for tablets (but currently
only decodes my hyperpen, with pressure ...) which should be easy
to extend for other tablets too.
of course it needs to be a usb tablet ;-D
adoption to a pd object shouldnt be that hard, i think ...

greets,

chris

--
visit me: