[PD] OSC pd-->csound does not work?

c.lj jdl at xdv.org
Thu Apr 25 11:47:10 CEST 2002

hm. latest versions of pdOSC sends typetagged messages, which can be
disabled and as far as i ve seen also un-t-tagged msgs go out ok, as
tested with dumpOSC commandline proggie .. its more like that the
parsing becomes more difficult. dont know the csound part of it either.
sorrynotmuchhelp,jx

[vanDongen/Gilcher]->[[PD] OSC pd-->csound does not work?]->[02-04-21 15:25]

--
X           Ð           ¥           ·           O           R           g