[PD] invalid command name and chord deleting

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Apr 26 08:31:40 CEST 2002

Hi

Try Ctrl-r (or, for the mouse oriented: Edit->Protect). I accidentally
stumbled across this one day. It seems obvious that I'm not the only
one who had the problem of accidentally deleting patchcords while
rearranging patches (right Miller?). And it was probably much faster
to code than undo ;-)

--
Orm