[PD] invalid command name and chord deleting

Miha Tomšič miha.tomsic at guest.arnes.si
Sat Apr 27 11:17:08 CEST 2002

	Hello!

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:31:40 +0200 Orm Finnendahl
<finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de> wrote:> Try Ctrl-r (or, for the mouse
oriented: Edit->Protect). I accidentally> stumbled across this one day. It seems
obvious that I'm not the only> one who had the problem of accidentally deleting
patchcords while> rearranging patches (right Miller?). And it was probably much
faster> to code than undo ;-)

Thanks. I guess this is it. I must have accidentally hit Ctrl-r.

	Miha...

 - Miha Tomšič --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. --- SLOVENIA -