[PD] [Announce]Object Menu.

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 17:34:47 CEST 2002

In the following link you should find a precompiled
windows 'pd.dll' file aswell as the source code for
implemented a complete 'Objects' menu bar in
pd0.35(test 19). Simply click object, select object
and place in window. I also added Frank Barknecht's pd
icon to the main window, could'nt resist it! Thanks
Frank! There are also a few screenshots that
demonstrate what I mean. Try it out and let me know if
ye find it usefull. I'm sure that the code will
compile with pd0.35 test 19 for Linux no problem, I
have just not got around to doing it yet! Hope ye
enjoy. The instructions are also on the page. Next
step, that unified library! How I hate to start that
thread again!

go to
http://www.may.ie/academic/music/musictec/main.html
and follow the software link!