[PD] Pd 0.35 test 22 for Mac OSX released

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri May 3 19:50:02 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I've put out another Max OSX test version, 22, with binaries, on the usual
site:

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html

MIDI is sort of working now.  You have to figure out how to get a MIDI
interface installed on your machine.  On the one I was using, the
command line had to be "pd -midiindev 1 -midioutdev 2" for some
reason.

I'm getting several lines of debugging printout for each incoming MIDI message;
it seems to be the driver printing it out.  I don't know how to turn this off!

cheers
Miller