[PD] [admin] pd mailing lists....

João Miguel Pais jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Wed May 8 23:48:14 CEST 2002

To define x lists takes one minute, but ocupies some bytes more in the
cerebrum, which cannot be updated. (this is a half-joke, but some people
already are in so many lists that when a problem in the system happens or
something is changed it takes lots of time to get back into track)
Responding to this message, I cannot program, but seeing people talking
about the "inner workings" makes me more interested in it, and willing to
learn - I think that's good.
And as it was said by others, the traffic is not really so big, and
pratically all messages have some utility.

For what it counts, I suggest to keep one list, including everything. For
specific subjects, add a [x] (e.g. [announce] or [dev]) in the subject line.

João Miguel Pais