[PD] a poll on recycling

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri May 10 17:40:54 CEST 2002

hi all,

many thanks for your responses.  On my part, I will do my best to
make the cyclone library grow.

It is, and will always be, ready to easily integrate with the Pd
release (under any chosen `proper' name) -- there are no external
dependencies in the code(*), the copyright is ``Miller Puckette
and others'', there are no other authorship claims, creation time
banners, nor the like.

As for making Pd-clones to be used in max/msp, there is both
a trivial part of porting simple classes like spigot, but also
a much harder part, for which probably someone more resourceful
and skillful than myself is needed...

Krzysztof

(*) the classes are not even inter-dependent now, but this will
have to change soon, either by packaging them into several small
libraries, or moving common code into a `stub-library'.