[PD] a poll on recycling

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu May 9 04:12:06 CEST 2002

Hi Krzysztof,

I intend someday to include compatibility libraries in the Pd release;
this would mean both Pd objects like gate and Max/MSP objects like spigot.
Whatever compatibility object people put where I can get them, as long as
they don't mind, I'll be happy to incorporate.

About name clashes, I think the only solution will be a command line switch
to Pd to put it in Max mode (like "-traditional" flag for cc.)

Some objects will be hard to deal with.. switch~, for example, and
the FFT objects...

cheers
Miller