[PD] arrays, 2nd thought

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu May 16 12:33:04 CEST 2002

hi Orm,

yes, if you happen to know array size:

"<array-size> <screen-x-size> <screen-y-size>" ->
"; pd-<graph-name> coords 0 1 $1 -1 $2 $3 1; <array-name> resize $1"

The sole purpose of `resize' message to an array above is forcing to
redraw it, but, anyway, you need the size for the `coords' message.

I think there is an external, somewhere, which reports array size.

Btw, there is a 'concat' method in a vexing library used for coping
data between arrays.  It is still a shameful vapourware, but if you
have plenty of time and patience, might send you a snapshot...

Krzysztof