[PD] [announce] pd-303

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Thu May 16 16:45:50 CEST 2002

pd-303

pd-303 is a quickly done 303 bassline synth clone. Not all features
are implemented. It uses the new antialiased LADSPA oscillator from
the SWH-Plugins collection and the vcf303 filter of CMT and also needs
pulse from maxlib by Olaf Matthes and the pianoroll external of Yves
Degoyon.

Because of LADSPA use, this is linux only.

And for good looks I used my knob external, a linux binary is included
in the package.

You can get the "unfinished sympathy for the devil"-release of pd-303
at:

http://footils.radio-worldwi.de/

pd-303 is dedicated to Krzysztof "triangle wave" Czaja ;)

ciao,
--
 Frank Barknecht                                  _ _____footils.org__