Fw: Re: [PD] we want threads !!!!

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Jun 25 02:32:21 CEST 2002

> "ydegoyon at free.fr" schrieb:
>
> > so, if you like danger, you might try these....
> > it's experimental still but with the help of some beta-testers,
> > it might get consistent soon.
>
> I've added some changes and now it works under win2k as well... get the files needed
> (and the binaries for Win) at http://www.akustische-kunst.de/puredata/winport.html

yeh, that's the official place for these unofficials patches.
i won't set up my own place for a release.

it's better cos it works on both linux and WXXXX? with
some recent PD release ( one patch ( inter ) was made over test24 and the
other one ( soundfiler ) is older, think it was made over test8 ).

thanx, olaf.