[PD] convolve

Chris McCormick chris at perthweb.net.au
Thu Jul 4 11:39:34 CEST 2002

At 01:32 4/07/2002 -0800, bsaylor at macalester.edu wrote:
>On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 04:39:22PM +0800, Chris McCormick wrote:
> > Ben, on the Csound list someone was discussing convolving little
> windows of
> > each sound together to do it in real time. Not sure about the details, but
> > i can forward you the relevant emails if you're interested.
>
>Thanks, please do :)

Forwarding to you off list.

> > Whilst your convolution idea here seems really cool, would anyone be
> > interested in a convolve~ external? If I can find a little time and there
> > is enough demand, I might well code one.
>
>I don't know what an external would offer over an abstraction, but I'd
>be interested to see what you come up with.

I should think mainly a speed increase. I'll let you know if/when I start
on it.

Chris.

Chris McCormick - Systems Developer - PerthWeb Pty Ltd
Internet Solutions for your business!
Level 9/105 St George's Tc - Perth - Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9226 1366 Fax: (08) 9226 1375
Visit Perth online! : www.perthweb.com.au
PGP Key = http://www.perthweb.com.au/~chris/public.txt