[PD] basic audio analyzing

kurt.stockman at pandora.be kurt.stockman at pandora.be
Thu Jul 11 00:07:11 CEST 2002

hi,

attached (avi.pd) is maybe what you mean for the gemwin. It's also an
'interface' (sic) for loading and playing an avi... >> not very user
friendly since i only made it for personal use.

about bonk; it's an attack detection thingie. I use it to control my visuals
a lot. It is great to use when you're vj-ing: it acts like a beat detection
tool. I attached another patch avi_bonk.pd in which it is used (great to vj
on drum&bass. I originaly used it with an installation where the sound came
from contact microphones (and some effects on that) attached to a model
railroad).

hope you can figure it out...

greetz,

krrt