[PD] basic audio analyzing

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Thu Jul 11 00:38:34 CEST 2002

thnx 4 the patches, the avi-bonk looks nice...

thnx, but i know what bonk is/does and i've used it. but now i wan't to make
an GUI for all the commands and the PDs bonk~.pd is not helping me enough on
the input commands so that i could control it "gezielt" (cant remember the
english word) and with TAE i get so "fuzzy" results...