[PD] basic audio analyzing

João Miguel Pais jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Thu Jul 11 01:09:16 CEST 2002

< btw. has some1 else made this kind of modules ?

I've made a group of modules (basically the same kind of thing) with a set
of synthesis unit (sine, triang, square, fourier additive, amp & freq mods)
and a "sampler", both connected to an effects generator (delay, filters,
mods). It is in -a kind of- german, but I think it is clear for anyone with
a minimum audio experience. You can find it in pure-data.org or directly in
http://home.arcor.de/jmmmp/

(If you have any features to suggest, please do. It is stopped now mainly
due to lack of imagination and time)

João Miguel Pais