[PD] no luck yet.

shreeswifty ppagano at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 12 01:27:59 CEST 2002

Ok
not sure for xp but
go to the command line and type

pd -listdev

then look for the midiout you wish to use

might be something like -midioutdev 1,2
just pick them until the error goes away
if not just use
pd -nomidi

if you are trying to load patches that need libraries you will get bad
connections _____etc...
stick to the examples included with the distribution.
they are in pd/doc/3.audio.examples    etc.......

you may want to try
 pd -nomidi-audiobuf 100

good luck

Pat Pagano, Director