[PD] intervallic spectral remapping

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Jul 15 16:46:24 CEST 2002

hi,

perhaps using cyclone's [anal] -> [prob] would do, catching
(piping, copy/pasting, etc.) an output of a 'dump' method to
[prob] -- but they are not ready yet.  Actually, the family of
'stochastic' classes (also: decide, drunk, and urn) is the next
one to hack into hammer.

So, in case you think they are worth trying, tell me so, and
I will start from anal and prob -- badly need testing...:)

Krzysztof