[PD] music

mark mark at junklight.com
Sun Jul 21 00:40:29 CEST 2002

Hi,

To be honest I think that  using a single tool for everything
will be seriously limiting (when you've got a hammer everything
looks like a nail....or tubular bells:-)) - why not use PD to
control reaktor (via a midi loopback or vst~). I use a wide
variety of tools and tend to use things to their strengths.

Having said that trying to make things in pd can make all
sorts of interesting instruments - I have an excellent granlular
synthesis patch that has a number of bugs (bad loop indexing,
glitchy envelopes etc.) but for a couple of tracks it was just
the right tool.

cheers

mark