[PD] angriff 0.2 and Re: [PD-announce] analogue modelling drumset 'angriff'

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sun Jul 21 11:10:23 CEST 2002

Hi,
matthew nish-lapidus hat gesagt: // matthew nish-lapidus wrote:

> does angriff work in windows?  i downloaded it, but i get all sorts of
> connection failed error when i run it.  the failed connections are for
> [t3_bpe], [t3_line~], and [fade~ lin] ...

Yes, angriff is tested and works just fine in Windows, but you need
IEMLIB, which provides the t3-objects I used to get envelopes faster
than one blocksize. One could use [del X] like in the ADSR example in
the PD docs, but that would only allow delays of at least 64 samples.
For fast attacks in drum sound that's just not quick enough.

You can download IEMLIB-binaries at http://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/iemlib
BTW: The IEMGUIs are included in PD 0.35 so don't install the IEM-gui
from the IEM site.

ciao,