[PD-announce] More PDDP reference files: GLUE,TIME,and now MATH

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon Jul 22 00:04:12 CEST 2002

Hi David,
David Sabine hat gesagt: // David Sabine wrote:

> Follow the link below to find some new reference documents for PD.

I couldn't take a look at your work until now and I'm flattened: This is
great stuff, you wrote there and even interesting if one thinks one
already knows all about the objects from daily use: There's a lot of
hidden stuff to explore in your patches.

> I have now completed all the MATH objects.  To date I have revised
> all the help documents (usually found in the pd/doc/5.reference/
> folder) for the following objects:
>
> TIME objects - [delay] [line] and [metro] etc. etc.

I would like to add an oddity with delay, that might cost someone a
lot of time (at least it did cost me): delay always puts out the bang
on the start of a signal block. Attached patch shows what I mean.
Maybe you can add this info, because it explains, why fast envelopes
with line~ and del sometimes produce no output. To my knowledge
there's no trivial solution but the t3-objects in IEMLIB.

ciao,