[PD] table crashes in win98 from src/notes.txt

David N G McCallum 8dngm at qlink.queensu.ca
Fri Jul 26 16:10:07 CEST 2002

	I saw that a bug I'd listed a while back about tables crashing
win98 was in notes.txt. I'm not using win98 anymore but I seem to remember
that the problem, at some point, just went away, and not with a Pd version
upgrade either. So I suspect it had something to do with my system and
(maybe?) isn't really an issue that needs to be addressed. I'll leave that
up to you, though.

.
. David McCallum
. Queen's University Electronic Music Studio Manager
.           and Noise Maker
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.