[PD] flosc

d_jj jdl at xdv.org
Wed Jul 31 13:12:50 CEST 2002

jup.

oscport is the port flosc is listening for _incoming osc messages on. so
no matter which one you start first, the 2nd 1 will get a "socket
already in use" if they both get the same port argument.

i havent used it to send from flash to OSC yet, but your setup below
seems to be it, i.e. you specifiy from the sending flash client, where
the msg should go to (host:port), whereas _all incoming osc mesages are
broadcast to _all connected flash clients.

[august]->[Re: [PD] flosc]->[02-07-31 11:19]

--
X          d          ¥          .          O          7          G