[PD] [jmax] DIPS available (fwd)

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Wed Jul 31 17:13:09 CEST 2002

>Didn't work on my OS X: "jMax server connection lost" on any attempt
>to load an example/tutorial.
>
>Better luck anyone?

i got it working on OSX (10.1.5).  do you have a .jmaxrc in your ~
directory?  i've included mine below, which works with DIPS.  the
package looks pretty similar to GEM, but seems to require more than a
passing knowledge of openGL programming.  i haven't had much time to
really check more than the example patches...

cgc

set jmaxHostType macosx

when start {
dataDirectory /System