[PD] suggestions, bugs?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Aug 22 12:32:42 CEST 2002

hi David,

my view:  the 'next' deals with entire events, not separate
messages -- where an event may consist of several messages,
and by definition starts with a time-stamp (possibly equal 0).
This is retained in xeq, btw.

If your entire file has no time-stamps, than perhaps you would
rather prefer using [textfile] over [qlist]?

Krzysztof