[PD] outputting samples

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Aug 30 00:32:56 CEST 2002

do this: have the block~ 256 in a subpatch and in this subpatch there should
be a outlet~ object to which you can connect the signal-stream. the outlet
on the objectbox of your subpatch should then have a connection to a dac~
object. (the parent patch has the (default) 64-sample-vector-size). outlet~s
and inlet~s is the best way of converting between different blocksizes.
sme.