[PD] GEM luminance

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Wed Oct 2 19:26:34 CEST 2002

hi

this will be much easier in the near future on OSX (which is the
platform you're using right?).  there are a couple of issues holding
up YUV development at the moment, but once those are cleared up it
won't take long to implement true hsv and luma/chroma keying etc.

cgc

ps - if anyone knows how to retrieve fourCC codes from a quicktime
.mov file please email me at once ;)