[PD] Re: shadow patch bug

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sat Oct 5 23:55:25 CEST 2002

Arghh, I could bite my lip for this one (is this correct english ?)
Of course I did not have the least intention to blame anyone for
having bugs, version problems or whatsoever in his/her externals.

The question I wanted to ask really (also, I have to admit, in the light
of the demudi beta release in november).

Who of the external developers are planning to put their code into CVS,
and who ist not (and why ?)

Thanks for listening

Guenter