[PD] Max/MSP vs. Pd [was: shadow patch bug]

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Oct 6 13:11:20 CEST 2002

>Now back to the shadow patch: Personally I *hate* shadows, but I like
>different colors: is there a shadowless shadow patch, a "color only
>patch"?

about what's been said in that thread :

* grid object v0.3 wasn't buggy at all with a regular pd distribution
* it's only the shadow patch which introduced the incompatibility
* the patched version introduced new rules for gui objects
* these rules were not and are still not set clearly
* some other gui objects might have the same problem
* if you don't get this, you know nothing of versionning/bug-tracking
* i really don't care about that patch, there are much more important
things to do

byes,

sevy/yves