[PD] Max/MSP vs. Pd [was: shadow patch bug]

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon Oct 7 11:53:01 CEST 2002

Hi,
d hat gesagt: // d wrote:

> i think it's not a realistic idea to centralize these ressources on one
> page, but maybe a (more or less) complete linklist at a central location
> like millers page or the iem-pd page (and in the README file of the
> sources) with a good summary of all the projects spread over the net
> could help.

I think, actually pure-data.org is quite complete, it is at least the
most complete list I know of besides the mailing list archives. It is
simple to announce things to pd.org

For centralization purposes I very much prefer the sourceforge CVS. At
the moment, this is still in its infancy, but the main goal must be,
and is(?), to make the CVS-content available as a package for end
users. For that SF provides all that is necessary: Compile farms,
a bug tracker, webspace.

Ideally IMO every Pd developer (C/C++/patches) should check out (or
better "check in" :) pd.sf.net

ciao