[PD] [gem] from cvs

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Oct 7 10:55:05 CEST 2002

Hi Kurt,

First a warning about using the CVS version. CVS is supposed to be
used by developers, the software that is in CVS is under constant
development, so features might disappear and appear at will.

Ideally CVS should be used by developers and advanced users who will then
be able to fix comilation problems themselves.

Anyhow, back to your problem. Can yous send me the output of "configure".
Normally gem should  be statically linked against libquicktime, it  seems
that in your case you have a dynamically linked gem.

Guenter