[PD] installation trouble... perhaps a hardware inconvenient?

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Thu Oct 17 04:48:50 CEST 2002

I had a similar problem with a PD class I was teaching (dual 500MHz machines with win2k) they had onboard audio cards as well, not sure what manufacterer. I tried a few machines and had this very problem with the audio, in the end we had to drop the audio stuff and just do Gem. Perhaps onboard cards just have issues?

Good luck.
Ben