[PD] WindowsXP

Darkback2 at aol.com Darkback2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 02:34:09 CEST 2002

Hey,

I'm trying to run XP on a titanium g4.
I've got two options because I'm running Virtual PC with windows XP as te
operating system.

In Windows XP everything seams ok, except the audio driver gets stuck and
quits.   I've tried to change the audio buffer and that doesnt' help.

Now for OSX

I've tried to run the program in OSX, to almost no avail.   Tck/tk runs
really slowly, and I can't seam to get the command lines right.   My
computer/hard drive is named vivian, and I have PD in a folder labeled pd.
So I think the command line should be vivian/pd/bin/pd.   or should it be
~/pd/bin/pd

Any help with either would help.