[Fwd: Re: [PD] Pack problems]

Jordan J buck at defaced.net
Fri Dec 6 09:50:41 CET 2002

Sorry, Dave.  I had hit reply instead of forwarding it to pd-
list at iem.kug.ac.at

Here's what I had asked about:

That helps.  Okay, obviously I misunderstood something else.  I thought I
had read somewhere in the docs that if named something with a $0 in front
it will be unique to that patch.  Did I just partly misunderstand that?

-Thanks for your help.