[PD] // save me from myself //

David McCallum 8dngm at qlink.queensu.ca
Wed Jan 8 20:34:55 CET 2003

         I've hacked together a few little patches that'll save your
abstraction control settings to a file in the path of your parent patch,
and load them back on initialisation of the abstraction. But they do
require building the abstraction to suit the settings patches. If you're
interested I'll clean them up and send them to you.

David

At 01:03 AM 09/01/2003 +1100, delire wrote:
>this is a reasonably useless [OT] "is there a god?" question.
>
>will there ever be a time that pd allows for the saving of session values?
>
>today i heard some of the sweetest noise ever coming out of an
>abstraction. when it crashed i spent the rest of the day trying to
>recreate it.. this has happened so many times i've almost got used to the
>damage ;)
>
>julian
>
>http://selectparks.net

.