[PD] Re: [PD-dev] Circular Line object?

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Tue Jan 28 03:06:03 CET 2003

This looks great!

Thanks Pix,

I actually have another problem and the way you solved this last one makes it difficult for me to see how to attack it. Its a very similar problem.

I need to compare two angles. This function should test to what degree the two angles oppose one and other. For example if the first angle is 0 and the second 180 then this would be total opposition so the function should return 1. If the second angle is 90 (and the first still 0) then thats a half opposition so the output should be 0.5. Now the way this problem relates to the first is if the second angle is 270 then it should return the same results as if it were 90. (because its still half-opposition, just in the other direction)

Any pointers/ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ben