[PD] Object List (documentation question)

André Schmidt andre at vju-tv.net
Thu Jan 30 19:00:49 CET 2003

>i'll probably go ahead and edit my 0.INTRO.txt file to include a list of
>all of the external objects to jog my own memory.  i was curious to ask...

i did this too for all externs i used, (wanted to post it too) but it got
deleted after a series of bluescreen...

would spare time if every extern had a 0.INTRO.TXT txt file...
...and pd would somehow search these files for every installed extern and
then adding the text to the help, but for starters we could "concat" the
files with a 3rd party soft...

cheers
-andre