[PD] GEM beginner questions

jonathan brodsky jbrodsky at Phreaker.net
Tue Mar 4 05:55:49 CET 2003

hey there list...

I am getting started in programming in pd, and while I can understand most of the basic
principals I am having some difficulty with making interesting patches with GEM. The
largest problem that I am having right now is how to create motion blur.

if anyone could point me in the direction of a patch that does motion blurs, or just a
tutorial of basic effects that gem is capable of, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!