[PD] Linux question

Dirk Offringa dirk.offringa at free.fr
Thu Mar 27 09:17:15 CET 2003

Hello

That's very kind of you, thanks!
I stumbled upon a magazine that had the 3cd's for the Mandrake distro
bundled with it, so I installed that one (for the time being.).
I unfortunately didn't manage to get my isdn adapter to be recognized (usb
adapter), although it is supposed to be supported (yes, read all the faq's,
man's, doc's I could find, and tried different scripts I found on the web
dealing with this, but it just doesn't work :-(
So I still have to boot back to Windows to get on the Internet , that's a
drag........In any case, I am impressed how good Linux has become. As soon
as Ardour (apparently the most advanced DAW for Linux) will be operational,
I guess I will not need Windows at all anymore.

Would you mind, Julian, if I mail you in private for some assistance? I
wouldn't want to go OT on this list to much.

Thanks all
Dirk