[PD] best practice

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Mar 27 12:17:22 CET 2003

Hi,
I already have an abstraction built called automator which does just that. But I'm more thinking of values which are always intitalized to the same value. Never mind, I'm going to use [mod] and [arraysize] to make sure it always uses the correct value in table of size 1. Thanks for your answer.

Regards,

Chris.