[PD] jack

Antonis Galanopoulos addon at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 12:27:17 CET 2003

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 20:51, pix wrote:
> this might be a stupid question, but if i want to use jack, which version
> of jack+pd should i be using?

I use latest CVS from both JACK and pd devel_0_36. The work quite ok.  but if
you plan to use other jack apps you might want to wait a bit until you
install latest jack cvs. Many things changed recently. Jack clients  have to
be recompiled and some of them do not work for me  yet (even adding the -lrt
flag)

Btw does anybody gets the pd to crash when selecting a part of the canvas with
a group of boxes in it  and move it around in the screen? And from a sort
test I did right now before I sent the email, it only happens with pd -jack
not pd -alsa.
zombified - calling shutdown handler
 pd_gui: pd process exited

--