nqpoly4 was: Re: [PD] GEM: drowing "flowers" in GEM

pix pix at test.at
Sat Mar 29 08:40:26 CET 2003

okay,

earlier today i uploaded the new version of nqpoly:

http://pix.test.at/pd/nqpoly/nqpoly4.html

it includes a small gem example based on this question.

hmm.. i heard about the "clone" external just a few minutes after
uploading this, and i'll conceed there are only very minor differences in
functionality. although the implementations are radically different.

http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/clone/index.html

pix.