[PD] 2 or more TV cards (pdp) ?

Andre Schmidt andre at vju-tv.net
Sun Apr 6 15:43:19 CEST 2003

hi CK,

1000x thnx for the tip... it seems to work :)

i copied "tuner.o" to "tuner1.o"

then "insmod tuner1.o"

then added: "options tuner1 type=0" to modules.conf

so now it looks like this:
options i2c-core 12c_debug=1
alias char-major-89 i2c-dev
options bttv card=33,1 pll=1,0
options tuner type=5
options tuner1 type=0
alias char-major-81-0 bttv
alias char-major-81-1 bttv
alias char-major-81-2 off
alias char-major-81-3 off

and now i can use both tuners at the same time in pdp, JIPPIIII..

thanx again !
-andre