[PD] Objects with the same name.

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Sat Apr 12 08:11:15 CEST 2003

this has been a problem for a long time. for instance, the counter
object, which is in GEM and also cyclone (i think). regarding that
object specifically, Pd's library loading is case specific, right?
perhaps simply renaming the cyclone max-style object from "counter" to
"Counter" would be a nice idea? it's something i've been thinking
about... it's a hassle!! i never know which "counter" people are using
when i use their patches...