[PD] teaching PD to newbies [WAS: Re: [GEM] GEM users request ]

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Fri Apr 25 11:09:07 CEST 2003

hi,
learning to build pd-patches and learning about signal-processing - speaking
for musicians - goes hand in hand...
i think a tutorial tells much about dsp-tchniques and vice versa (to learn
about signal processing, pd is a good way to explain and draw processes)

but on the other hand, i find it a good idea to offer a pack of patches,
which can be used without understanding any programming, so that musicians
can play them in performances.

marius.