[PD] [gem] single buffer + pix_video probs {linux}

dmotd dmotd at zapz.net
Fri May 2 17:46:07 CEST 2003

hello all..

   finally got round to installing deb [woody] again and getting cvs
   gem compiled.. no major props except for that single buffer
   message:
    ===
      error: GEM: Unable to create single buffer window
      error: GEM: Error creating const context
      error: GEM: A serious error occured creating const Context
      error: GEM: Do not continue!
    ===
   is there any known fix to this?  most of my previous gem work
   utilises single buffer!

   ..oh
   i'm also getting a strange message with pix_video:
    ===
      y dimensions too great
    ===
   which prevents my v4l device from being used, i've tried a range
   of dimensions, but nothing seems to work..

cheers..
dmotd