[PD] videomixer.pd

Pixelcorrection at wmconnect.com Pixelcorrection at wmconnect.com
Fri May 2 20:14:16 CEST 2003

Recently there has been a lot of call on this list for a Gem video mixer, I
myself have been one of the ones calling for it.  For any one out there
interested recently I have made one that seems to work, and created a
videomixer.pd file that uses it.  I want to thank Chris Clepper <
cclepper at artic.edu>, for his tutorials and helpful suggestions.  My patch has
no tutorials or explanation, so I would encourage continued development in
this area.  In addition, it is somewhat of a CPU hog, because it uses the
[pix_texture2] object, so finding a more efficient method is something to
look into.  It is also a little messy, but moderately experienced Gem users
should be able to decipher it. You may download it from:

http://www.geocities.com/recursionvideolab/videomixer.zip

Let me know what you think, preferably off list.  Also if any of you are in
or around San Francisco, it would be fun to have a little conference/get
together