[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed May 7 10:48:11 CEST 2003

> the order is declared to be *undefined*, not ``as created''.

Thanks Krzysztof for saying this clearly, I had a hard time reading
through this thread of misinformation and confusion.

As to the inlet number argument:
-) AFAIK there is already an argument for inlets, which is used
for resampling, hence the implementation would cause a change in
functionality and all the patches that use resampling would probably
be broken.

-) Personally I would prefer the unnumbered inlets, I think the
"one object that creates several inlets" idea would be a nice alternative
to Mathieu's proposal.

-) trigger is not a kludge, if it has a bug, you are free to send a patch.

Greetings,

Guenter