[PD] flext for win

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 11:15:02 CEST 2003

With regards the dll thing, is it possible to compiule
a flext external with the MinGW, this would mean that
you do not need a seperate dll to run the external?
But by using MinGW I think they're might be problems
with threading issues? I know that for example I just
tried to compile a simple soundapp I had which
compiles in Cygwin using MinGW and I got many many
errors about pthread.h? Has anyone else had similar
problem with MinGW, I would be interested to know?

regards,
Rory.

 --- Thomas Grill <t.grill at gmx.net> wrote: > Hi Frank,