[PD] "vis 1" messages

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Sat May 10 03:18:57 CEST 2003

Hey David,

Its being sent from inside the abstraction.

I'm not sure about your suggestions, I can send the message to pd-xy.pd (where xy.pd is the filename of my abstraction) sending to the receive makes all instances of the abstraction visible. What receive can I send to in order to only open the abstraction who receives the signal to generate that message?

; pd-xy.pd vis 1

is my message

I tried $0-xy.pd vis 1 / pd-$0 vis 1 / pd-$0-xy.pd vis 1 / etc...

Here is my patch for clarification.

Ben

PS: When do you hear about getting into Chalmers?